THE MYSTERIOUS HIMALAYAN CREATION WITH EXTRAORDINARY PROPERTY -ESPECIALLY FOR MEN
This creation is harvested in the Himalayan Mountains of India, where Ayurveda have been used for centuries due to its remarkable healing properties.
SHILAJIT- CONQUEROR OF ROCKS
Shilajit is a sticky substance that has its resemblance to thick tar. People say that Shilajit was discovered when local tribes saw few of native chimps regularly eating it as it leaked through cracks in the mountains. Upon further observation and curiosity, they realized that the monkeys who regularly consumed the Shilajit resin seemed to be the strongest, most intelligent and long-lived of the bunch. This increase the interest of those people and few of them have tried it. When they too began experiencing similar benefits, they knew they had triggered a great discovery
- It supports male fertility. If it is taken twice a day for a period of three months it will help to increase the fertility.
- Men these days are under lot of pressure. Shilajit has been classified as Adaptogen which denotes it can handle both internal and external stress.
- It will not only boost testosterone, but it will improve the mood.
- Shilajit increase the blood circulation and reduces the chance of cardiovascular damages.
- Some studies have also found that Shilajit has Fulvic acid which help to enhance the brain health.
- Shilajit contain antioxidant property thus it works as anti aging.
When should be taken
There is no hard and fast rule to use pure Shilajit. It depends upon person to person. If you want to drink as general tonic use it after breakfast and before going to bed at night. You can add 2 to 3 drops of Shilajit in lukewarm milk. Recommended dosage of Shilajit is between 250 mg to 300 mg.
Side effects of Shilajit-
If you have any problem related to thalassemia, sickle cell anemia, hemochromatosis, increased heart rate you must avoid consuming shilajit. The utmost important thing is you should focus on buying only pure shilajit as impurified or raw shilajit contains many ill elements which is absolutely fatal for your health. Hence, purchase it from well-known buyers.
Consult your doctor before taking Shilajit and if you suffer any health issues immediately stop taking this medicine.
- Mixed in sorbets and beverages as a flavouring agent, Vetiver roots oil has an aphrodisiac effect.
- It enhances libido and gives arousals. Since sex has more to do with the psychology (brain) than the physiology, remedy for most of the sexual disorders like frigidity, lack of libido, impotence etc. lays in the brain.
- Certain components of this oil stimulate those portions of brain and the problems are over.