Vitamin C is considered as the best solution for all kind of Skin Diseases.
- The antioxidant properties of vitamin C also called ascorbic acid helps in collagen synthesis makes it a vital molecule for skin health.
- Daily consumption of ascorbic acid has beneficial effects on skin cells, and some studies have shown that vitamin C may help prevent and treat ultraviolet (UV)-induced photodamage. (it is changed in the skin that occurs after prolonged exposure to solar irradiation ).
- It helps fade pigmentation.
- Help reduce redness and even out your skin tone.
- Helps from Sun Tan.
- Speed up wound healing.
- Decrease the risk of dry skin.
Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA) for vitamin C or ascorbic acid. For men aged 19 and above, the RDA is 90 mg; for women, it is 75 mg
Best food sources of vitamin C–
- Orange, kiwi, lemon, guava, grapefruit,
- Broccoli, cauliflower, Brussel sprouts and capsicums,
- Papaya, cantaloupe, and strawberries
One can also consume Limcee Tablet after taking Doctors advise.
To treat oily skin one can also make a paste of Lemon juice and red sandalwood.